For your SatNav or Google Maps
Pop in “PL13 2BN” and that should take you very very close. Probably West Looe Hill, by the steps to Chapel Ground.
If you are at the steps of Chapel Ground – that is the closest you are going to get by car. Pop your car in the “Loading Bay” and look up the steps.
See the telegraph pole up the steps – that’s the end of your journey. Have a look at the accessibility page for some more detail.
If you are geeky like me – co-ordinates are in red at the top of this page.
Getting to Looe
- In short it’s over the Tamar Bridge (A38) if you are coming from the East
- Stay on the A38 once you’re over the bridge.
- Turn left by the Route 38 Diner (It is sign posted to Looe)
- Follow the Signs to Looe.
Once in Looe:
- Go over the bridge from East to West and turn immediately left so you are driving along the quayside.
- Carry on along the quayside until you see the the “Tasty Corner” cafe and then turn right alongside the cafe.
- Carry on up here with the Fire Station on your left, keep going past the Jolly Sailor until you see “West Looe General Stores” on your left.
- When at West Looe General Stores look ahead and on the opposite side of the road to the store you will see a telegraph pole which is at the bottom of the steps of Chapel Ground.
- Just to the left of the steps there is a “loading bay” Stop in that and unload.